[Northkeep] Tulsa Scribal + special guest

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Feb 3 13:42:54 PST 2004

This is your friendly reminder that I will be holding Scribal at my house
THIS THURSDAY! 7pm or as early as you want to show up! There may even be an
old friend here and you DON'T want to miss that! That's right, boys and
girls, our dear Mathius believes he will be here in the next couple of days,
but probably won't stay long... perhaps I can convince him to stay through
Monday, so he can come to Needleworker's, too... then again, this is merely
speculative... he expected to be here after Christmas, but there have been
paperwork roadblocks delaying his journey (that's what you have to deal with
in the import business)... so he HOPES to be here by Thursday, but ya never
know... he is supposed to call me tonight, and I will keep you informed, as
I know there are many people who would love to see him again...

HEY! If there is nothing happening this weekend (or you aren't attending
what IS happening), and he is here for the weekend, perhaps we could get
together somewhere so he can visit with everyone and no one feels left out!
I'll see what his plans are when he calls and let you know.

Chris the messenger
2048 E 12th St
Tulsa, OK 74104
918-583-1588
One block South of 11th Street at the corner of Yorktown and 12th St
(between Lewis and Utica)
Just look for the Northkeep badge in the front window and a highly
reflective rear-end of my Red VW Cabriolet (a previous owner put alot of
reflective tape on the back of it and you can see it halfway down
Yorktown... maybe farther).