[Northkeep] Saga Submissions

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Wed Feb 4 10:27:06 PST 2004

Hi guys --

As I'm sure may of you know, due real life taking up a great deal of her time, Lady Ciana has resigned her office as chronicler. As her deputy, I will be acting as chronicler until a new one has been selected.

So, on to the reason for this missive: I need officers' reports, articles of interest, graphics, information about guild and other meetings (please include dates -- or regular times, such as fourth Monday of the month, contact info, etc.) for publication in the Saga.

The deadline for your submissions is Saturday, April 14, the day before officers' meeting. The reason it is the day before is so if I have questions about what you've sent me, or problems opening it, etc., I can easily chat with you about it at officers' meeting.

I prefer electronic submissions, but I also will take other types -- including hand written if that is all you can do.

My contact info is:
LRA at olpdsl.net
918-366-2007 (calls between only 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., please)

I need and appreciate your help in making our Saga a good and useful part of Northkeep.

Thanks.

Lynn the Inquisitive
918-366-2007