[Northkeep] Pardon my Absence, but....

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 18:09:02 PST 2004

Sorry you weren't at the event, you and Wynfrith were missed.

Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com> wrote:I apologize for not attending KASMAT, as was our plan, but Fate had other ideas for me this weekend. I missed a couple of steps going home from work, and made my ankle do some funky things. Needless to say, was not going to prance around KASMAT when walking the hallway to the bathroom hurt.

Also, I will not be able to attend Company of Wolves, as we had hoped. I will be going in for ACL replacement on Friday the 13th, on the knee opposite the ankle I tweaked last Friday. (Just call me grace.) So, since I can't be there...

Have fun, have some vanilla stuff, and think of me doing the whole recovery thing over the next few weeks.

Catin de Mortain

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!