[Northkeep] (no subject)

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 8 10:45:49 PST 2004

Greetings,
Here is a list of potential demos I have been contacted about so far:

St. Peter & Paul School- Saturday February 21st
10AM    Pine & Sheridan Tulsa OK
(Aderan and Mongo)
. . .

Homeschool Living History Day - Saturday April 17th
All Day     Chandler Park Tulsa OK
(Ian)

. . .

Namron Med-Fair - April 2-4th
All weekend     University of Oklahoma Norman OK
(Namron)

. . .

Homeschool S.C.E.N.E - Saturday June 19th
2:30 PM     All Souls Unitarian Church, 30th & S. Peoria
(Zenobia)

. . .

There are two other demos that want to  happen. I need to talk with the
people who are wanting the  demo to get some more details before I can post
anything about them.
. . .

These demos can be a LOT of FUN. If you are interested in participating in /
fighting at / or helping out with any or all of these demos please let me
know. You seasoned SCA'ers would be great at a demo and even you shy new
people out there can do a lot to help out. I look forward to hearing from
you ALL.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaller Northkeep