[Northkeep] Question

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 20:36:09 PST 2004

Yyooouuu rrrraaannngggg??

Actually, thanks for the lead in.  If there is interest, I am thinking
of putting together a class at our residence.  It'll be a most of the
day thing.  During the course of the day we'll be starting a 5 gallon
batch of something, racking a batch of something else, and bottling 5-6
gallons of yet another batch.  You'll basically see the whole process in
one day.  It'll be limited to 4-6 people simply because Ismet's kitchen
just isn't that big.  The date is still fluid and I'll start holding
slots for people once I have a better idea of when I'll have time.  This
is predicated on _IF_ there is interest from those who'll commit to
being here.

If you're not willing to wait, go ahead and ask questions.  I and others
will be happy to give you the answers to get you started.

	Damon
	Weinzer, Burg Borrendöhl Vinting

Jim Wallace wrote:

> Greetings all.
>
> Am interested in getting started in brewing.  Specifically meads and cordials to start with. Would like to talk with
those who have been doing this for a bit.