[Northkeep] punch test for Rapier

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 08:06:09 PST 2004

I have the pnch.test(and I even know what room and what box it's in!!) so if you want to try and get together friday at armoring, or sat if the weather's as good as they say... or just call me and we'll arrange a time.
~Anaka
(who also dosen't want to be making armor up to the day before she leaves... but probly will be)

faolanmacfarland at cox.net wrote:
okay.. looking to do some armor & such.. would like to punch test a couple pieces to see if they will work. Does anyone have way to do this? Just wanting to get busy since conal needs more armor to use besides loaner & I hate mine. And Gulf War is fairly close & I really, really dont want to be sewing this up until second we leave.

Faolan