[Northkeep] Greetings Gelwyn

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Thu Feb 12 07:14:30 PST 2004

Guten,
Manner of dress?  Something comfortable and warm.  Fighters practice is kind of loose when it comes to attire.  It's unfortunately common to have only one non-armored individual in garb.  Also, very few of us getting into armor have 'period' clothes to wear under our gear. Being new, you have even more leeway.  Just show up.

If you are planning on armoring up you'll need your own 'cup'.  Sweat's  or some other clothing which will let you stretch.    You will sweat almost as soon as the armor goes on but for fighting in this kind of weather wear something which will _keep_ you warm as you take the gear off.  A T-shirt will let you cool off too quickly.

   Wilkommen,
       Damon, sometime fighter.