[Northkeep] Rapier practice on Saturday?

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Fri Feb 13 15:17:48 PST 2004

Michele de'Medici,

   You might give Chris a call, Matheus is in town and he would like to spar. (918) 583-1588

   You might know that Masamune no Yahaki & Zahava Bathannah might be pursuded to fight if the weather isn't to brisk, and Anaka de Ravenna can help you with them.  Johann Von Aue's steede has become lame and might not be able to attend.

I am PLANning on going to Cracked Anvil, but if I stay in town I'll show up.

Renault