[Northkeep] Rapier practice today (Saturday)

karnageinc at cox.net karnageinc at cox.net
Sat Feb 14 08:27:28 PST 2004

Well, as I've monitored the temps this morning it looks like we will have 39
degrees at noon which would be close enough if it weren't for the wind chill
that will make it feel like 36 degrees.  That is my best guess right now, as
with my hour and twenty minutes drive I need to make a choice now.

I'm afraid I won't be at practice today after all.  It is just too far to drive
to find out we aren't going ahead with practice when I get there.  If anyone
knows that it will FOR SURE happen withing hte next hour or so (putting me
there between 12 and 1) feel free to post here and I'll get myself together and
head out.

Darn distance.  I need to move closer to home ;).

--
Michele de'Medici