[Northkeep] News from the Demo

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 08:35:21 PST 2004

I talked to Lucan the other day, and he told me he brought out his entire encampment for the demo. That includes period-style tent, hand-carved Norse bedstead, various chests, banners etc... He told me the kids just loved it.
I'm sorry we couldn't make the demo, we were at AotS getting armor together and working towards authorization, sounds like it was a good one though.
~Anaka

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>From the reports I have received so far it sounds as if the Demo at Peter
and Paul's was a smashing success. From what I was told the Father and many
of the Teachers were very impressed with our group. I would love to hear
others opinions and reports from the demo if they would care to share them.

Thank you to all of the folks who showed up and did their best to make the
Barony shine yesterday.

Well done Northkeep.

Kind regards,
Ian