[Northkeep] Fighting fighting and oh yeah, fighting.

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 11:03:05 PST 2004

Greetings to one and all,

We will once again be holding Wed. night practices on a by-announcement schedule. This week looks like a pretty good one. Temps > 40 and no rain in the forecast at this point means that Wed. Night Fights are back on. All of those wishing to get authorized for Gulf please attend if at all possible. We will begin at 6 pm on Wed. at Mclure Park, 7th and Memorial. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshall Northkeep