[Northkeep] Prayers and healing thoughts

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Tue Feb 3 08:35:13 PST 2004

At 07:33 AM 2/3/2004, you wrote:
>Susan,
>
>Please let your mom know that the people from back home in Missouri are
>wishing her a speedy and restful recovery.
>
>All our best,
>Ian and Kelandra

Thanks I will.  I know she is counting on that 'stuborness' to hold her for
many more years.  One of their neighbors from there just recently died at
101, she drove herself to the hospital when she wasn't feeling well and
died a couple weeks later. (Irene something)

Thanks and it will make her smile when I tell her,
Susan