[Northkeep] DEMO! DEMO! DEMO!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 16:35:53 PST 2004

So how about a demo on a weekend?
Everybody should like that right?

This demo wants to happen Feburary 21st at 10AM in Tulsa at the St. Peter
and Paul School on Pine and Sheridan. The church has invited the whole
school grades K-12 and the entire congration. This is a great oppertunity
for Northkeep to introduce people to the SCA.

They are looking for fighters (heavy, light, and youth)
Artisans (any and all kinds of SCA arts and sciences)
Bardic (yep stories, songs you name it)

There is a nice Gym perfect for fighting.

If things go well this demo could help grease the wheels for a potential
event site. Mongo's lady (forgive me I have forgotten her name) has been
working on this for a while and finally the church is interested. This demo
is opposite the Academey of the Sword but since it is going on early and is
in town those of you not interested in driving over to OKC could come to the
demo. If you wanted you could even drive over to the event afterwards!

If you can help out for just an hour or so it would be great.
So let me know if you are interested and we will try to put together a fun
demo.

Thanks in advance,
Ian