[Northkeep] Thanx *10^23

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Mon Feb 9 07:34:48 PST 2004

Greetings, the List,

I'd like to thank everyone who came out and helped us move this weekend--you were all lifesavers!  And thanks to all the people who supplied us with boxes, newspaper, boxes, bubblewrap, boxes, styrofoam peanuts, and boxes.

And I'd like to extend a special thanks to all the people who didn't slay us this weekend.  I swear, I didn't know we had that much stuff!

Again, thanks so much.  We'd be moving forever if it weren't for all the help.  We've truly got the best Barony in the Knowne World.

We will be having a proper get-together when we get settled (though that might be after Gulf Wars).  We'll let everyone know when.

I'd also like to remind everyone that February commenting and consultation sessions have been canceled.

Dozo yoroshiku onegaimasu,
Masamune no Yahaki