[Northkeep] Cracked Anvil Questions

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 10:48:52 PST 2004

Monday Greetings!
   One could say "Happy happy Monday, but the number
of people who feel those words mutually exclusive and
the potential resulting tidal wave of
Monday-aggravation could be overwhelming! :)
   A point to the post? Hmmmm
   Yes! Is Cracked Anvil tis weekend Saturday only, or
are there some Sunday activities as well. Also, could
someone send me an e-mail contact for someone with the
event?

Thanks, and we return you to your regularly scheduled
Monday, Monday!

Valstarr the Insitigator whohasactuallyhadsomesleep andisevenmoredisgustinglycheerfulthannormal!