[Northkeep] Upcoming activities early warning

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 19:30:50 PST 2004

Well friends nad neighbors this is your friendly neighborhood knight marshall with a few announcements. We WILL be holding armoring at my house this Friday evening, starting a 6pm, be here then if possible. Also, if you have been working on things and have certain items, Knee cops, Elbow cops, Gorgets, etc. that you know you need please email me a list so I can begin getting things together a little early this week. Also, Saturday looks like a nice day, fighting is a must for making Gulf wars. I will have all available armor at practice Sat. at 12pm at woodward park at 21st and Utica. I hope to see you all at both events. More reminders to come.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep