[Northkeep] OT: More jobs

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Wed Feb 11 09:10:25 PST 2004

FSI has just posted some more personnel requisitions. These are open for
internal xfer first but if not filled in-system they'll start interviewing
outside.  Those who've sent me stuff for the first pass have all been
submitted.  HR closed the window for internal applications for those at the
end of last week.  In-plant interviews will be this week & next.  If not
filled they'll start calling outside.

The first two will likely be filled from in-plant but I'll submit paperwork
for anybody willing to send it.

-One computer systems technician, straight forward line support and maint of
the simulator computers and subsystems.  Tech school or military experience
required.

- Accountant I, 3 or more years experience.  Will consider less experience
for Accountant II.

- Mechanical Engineer

- Software Engineer - Aerodynamic and flight software modeling.

- Software Engineer - Autoflight systems modeling.