[Northkeep] Saga Submission deadline tomorrow

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 17:30:47 PST 2004

sorry, I haven't got my computer set up yet, borrowing Zahavahs.... I sent my "A Semi-Medival Lyfe" via Masamune, and my lack of a report(I actually had a few practices but I will find the stuff and get it to you later... boxes... so many boxes).  If you could put for me in the calander for tuesdays at the downtown library(4th and Denver) 6-9, sat suspended until spring or by announcement. thanx
~Anaka

LRA <lra at olpdsl.net> wrote:
Hi guys --

Just a reminder... the deadline to submit your reports or info for the Saga is tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 14. If I don't have 'em, I can't print 'em.

I have received only a few reports; they are:
Archery
Seneschal
Libraian (and a couple of articles as well)

If you recall, I would also like to create a actual calendar for the Saga so that all the activities info is in the same place. So far I have received only two calendar items to put on the calendar:
Scribal info from Chris
Archery info

Please help me make our Saga a useful tool for Northkeep.

Thanks,

Lynn the Inquisitive