[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Northern Region Dinner

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 13:21:06 PST 2004

Howdy!

On Wednesday night of the upcoming Gulf War Lady Kelandra and I would like
to invite the whole northern region of Ansteorra, in attendance at the war,
to the Raptor Camp for a Family Dinner.

We will be providing a Hardy Stew, Bread, and More. Those who attend are
welcome to contribute if they want but it is not necessary. All you will
need to bring is your feast gear, something to drink, and something to sit
on.

We hope the evening will be an entertaining one, filled with good food, good
company, good conversation, and fun times.

So if you are going to Gulf War this year, please share in this meal with
us.

Kind regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan