[Northkeep] Quick Note...

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 10:27:24 PST 2004

All -

Congratulations on the demo going well - we would like to have been there, but surgery and a trip to the emergency room cancelled that plan really quickly.

Also, many congratulations to JP, our newest (dare I say - best?) addition to the chivalric circle.

To those who ordered candles - I have them, and will get them to you when I can - could Elizabetta contact me offlist at your convenience, s'il vous plait?  If you are wanting to order candles, feel free to contact me - I still have catalogues and order forms.

I am mobile (mostly), and recovering fairly quickly.  I miss you all, and am hoping to see my dearest friends soon.

In Humble Service...

Catin