[Northkeep] Skargard

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:00:41 PST 2004

Thank you for your support of the new group.
A tavern is set up for all to eat at and al proceed go to the group.
Ottokar you are one I remember as always being at the fair you know what
food is like
so pass the word as we need all the eaters to comne to the tavern and eat
for the new group
I am planning on  cooking breakfast of Pancakes and sausage on Sat and Sun
By donation  cofee is free
Once again thank you for your support
Hatur