[Northkeep] Winemaking Class

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 20:22:41 PST 2004

This evening at populace I announced that Ismet and I will be hosting a
winemaking class this Sunday at 1 p.m.  I expect to take between 3 and 4
hours to do this.

I have space for 6.

 >From the previous exchange I have the following 6 names:

Tega
Marta
Istvan
Gauvin
Michele de'Medici
Thormund

If any of you are unable to make it please let me know _as_ soon _as_
possible.  I have several others who have asked to be put on an
alternates list if there is an opening.

Directions:  Get to 71st. Street between Memorial and Sheridan.  There
is a fire station on the south side of 71st. at 73rd east ave.  Turn
north, we are the second house on the right.

	Damon