[Northkeep] "Make Room for Baby" Sale

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:20:39 PST 2004

Raghnailt asked:
>I wasn't able to make Populace last evening. Was there any fabric
>left that you're still wanting to sell?

I sold most of what I brought (thanks everyone!) but there's more
where that came from.  I only brought what I could carry in one load
of what I thought people would be interested in this time of year.  I
also have some heavy woolens and flannels that make great cloaks and
cloak linings, if anyone is interested.  And lots of other fabric, as
well.

If you are looking for a particular type of fabric, e-mail me offlist
and I'll let you know whether I have something similar in my stash.

Rosamund