[Northkeep] Rapier practice(and punch test)

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 11:10:40 PST 2004

Greetings all,
      Just the friendly weekly reminder that rapier practice is tonight at the Downtown Library, 4th and Denver, from approximately 6:00 until 9:00. I will get there sometime between 6:30 and 7:00. Masamune will not be back from his trip until late late this evening(more like tomorrow morning almost).
     I will also have the punch-testor for anyone who needs to test how many layers of fabric they will need for thier armor. Ususally 3-4 layers of fairly heavy cotton, or 3 layers of linen will pass. Just bring your fabric, or a few 10 inch squares (or trim 10 inches off the end that may be folded and put in the testor, most fabric comes in 45" or 60" wide) to be tested.
~Anaka