[Northkeep] Fighters Practice tomorrow

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 19:52:41 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/13/2004 5:28:27 PM Central Standard Time,
angusmgunn at yahoo.com writes:

> Unfortunately I have to agree, earlier in the week the forecast was better
> than it is now. If everyone will please check the weather beore heading to
> the park it will save a lot of time. Below 40, we don't fight it for practice.
>
> Angus

Thorgrim asked me to tell you guys that he *would* be there at 11:00....

(We have been working outdoors in windchills in the teens, so anything close
to 40 will feel like summer in armor.  Thorgrim didn't say this, I did :-D)

Sigen
who really *hates* the cold