[Northkeep] DEMO reminder

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 06:57:21 PST 2004

Franchesa (Andie) and I are going to try to make it.  I have to work, but my boss is seeing if she can allow me to use some of my Paid Time Off hours to attend for a few hours.  I need an address.  Also, I will need some type of documentation proving that I was where I said I was...  That should be simple enough considering we push for documentation all the time!  lol

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:So who is going to the demo this Saturday?

This demo wants to happen February 21st at 10AM
In Tulsa at the St. Peter & Paul School on Pine and Sheridan.
The church has invited the whole school, grades K-12.
And the entire congregation.
This is a great opportunity for Northkeep to introduce people to the SCA.

They are looking for fighters (heavy, light, and youth)
Artisans (any and all kinds of SCA arts and sciences)
Bardic (yep stories, songs you name it)

There is a nice Gym perfect for fighting.

Adernan and Mongo are working on this so please help them out.
If you can help out for just an hour or so it would be great.
So let me know if you are interested and we will try to put together a fun
demo.

Thanks in advance,
Ian

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!