[Northkeep] Re: [NorthkeepFighters] Fighting fighting and oh yeah, fighting An Addition

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 12:00:06 PST 2004

This will also begin the Gulf Wars Armor inspections series. This is so that you do not get to war and fail. Even if you are not planning to fight Wed. (shame on you) bring your stuff and be prepared to dress up so we can begin checking your equipment and weapons.

Thank you,

Angus.

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings to one and all,

We will once again be holding Wed. night practices on a by-announcement schedule. This week looks like a pretty good one. Temps > 40 and no rain in the forecast at this point means that Wed. Night Fights are back on. All of those wishing to get authorized for Gulf please attend if at all possible. We will begin at 6 pm on Wed. at Mclure Park, 7th and Memorial. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshall Northkeep

For assistance please email the moderators, Alton altonscompany at hotmail.com OR Lord Angus Gunn angusmgunn at yahoo.com (Northkeep Knight Marshal)NorthkeepFighters group is a place for discussion of SCA armoured combat, or heavy fighting.   This group and the views expressed here do not in any way reflect or represent official policies of the Society for Creative Anachronism, The Kingdom of Ansteorra, or The Barony of Northkeep.   It is intended strictly for entertainment.   Members may feel free to discuss all aspects of SCA heavy fighting.
trictly for entertainment.   Members may feel free to discuss all aspects of SCA heavy fighting.