[Northkeep] Populace!!!

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Jan 26 13:37:41 PST 2004

To quote a redneck bumper sticker "I Ain't Skeered", but in my mother's car
which she has been nice enough to let me borrow (95 Probe GT), I am a little
concerned about the snow-driving-challenged idiots on the road and putting
her car at unnecessary risk. I would drive my new car (85 VW Cabriolet) but
it needs brake work, so that may be too risky, too. We may or may not make
it...

BUT DON'T FORGET!!! Feb 5th is Scribal at MY HOUSE!!!
2048 E 12th St
Tulsa, OK 74104

See you all there!!
Chris