[Northkeep] Greetings...

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Jan 3 08:29:17 PST 2004

James:

It was a pleasure meeting you at the November populace, but your words concern me. In what ways are you still feeling lost and/or overwhelmed here in Northkeep?

Is there anything that I can personally do to make you feel more at home, or in touch with those individuals who might share interests with you? Do you know of the individual guilds here in Northkeep?

Have you contacted Lord Ian, who is our new Hospitaller?

Please, let us know how we can 'un-lost' you. :-)

-zubeydah al-Badawiyyah