[Northkeep] Giant Amoeba (was: Water bearing advances into the age of reasoning)

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 12:22:03 PST 2004

Ewww!

From: Kathy Herndon <kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu>
Date: 2004/01/06 Tue AM 11:25:03 EST
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: Re: [Northkeep] Giant Amoeba (was: Water bearing advances
	into the age of reasoning)

Masamune queried:

>"Giant ameoba?"  Do I even want to know?

I'm not sure what the "giant ameoba" is, but Smithville Lake (the
lake at the Lilies War site) has a reputation for uncleanliness.  Two
years ago it was closed to swimming due to high levels of E coli
bacteria.  A few years before that a Northkeeper deveoped an unusual
fungal ear infection after swimming there.  Never had any problems
swimming there personally, and I think it's a welcome respite from
the heat.

Rosamund