[Northkeep] taxes ??

J. Stenhouse Designs man-o-wool at excite.com
Thu Jan 8 14:41:01 PST 2004

 Greetings, Perhaps, Merchants could show their wares as their own personal A&S display.  I'm sure that they wouldn't accept legal tender while on site.   Seamus--- On Thu 01/08, LD.BLACKMOON < ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com > wrote:From: LD.BLACKMOON [mailto: ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com]To: northkeep at ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:11:07 -0600Subject: [Northkeep] taxes ??

greetings hate to be the one to bring this up , but ....moonshadow kas.mat.rh says that due to ok's new tax laws they can't have merchants at the event...and yet they have 3/4 page of " fund raisers " don't people selling goods and services as fund raisers have to follow the same rules and laws as " merchants " ??in as much as having to collect taxes , and show proof of non profit status for the group that they are raising funds for ???or can i go sell items to raise funds to pay my bills .?? someone please enlighten me , as it makes no sense to me why fund raisers are ok , but merchants aren't .. just real curiousbe safe, be happy , have funld.blackmoon_______________________________________________Northkeep mailing listNorthkeep at ansteorra.orghttp://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/northkeep