[Northkeep] Fighter Practice this Sunday

Eric Jackson ericrj at okstate.edu
Fri Jan 9 14:01:36 PST 2004

All pray attend,

War is on the horizon! The fires of the Trimaris horde darken the sky with their
smoke! Our good and faithful allies from Northkeep wish to come and sharpen there
skills with us before the battle lines are drawn. This Sunday at 2:00pm we will fight.
I have heard that great warriors from Namron  are also planning on attending. Knock
the dust off your kit grab up weapons and shield and come forth to test thy mettle As
the long march to war will be here sooner than you think.

Centurion Owen ap ....

Here are directions to practice, from Tulsa.

Coming into Stillwater on the Cimarron turnpike
take the perkins road exit (should be heading south)
stay on perkins road until you get to hall of fame
make a right hand turn onto hall of fame(now heading west)
stay on hall of fame until you get to monroe
at monroe make a left hand turn(now heading south again)
you will be on monroe for one block turn right onto farm road(heading west again)
from farm road practice is on the left after you pass the first set of big dorms.
if you pass the second set of big dorms you have gone to far!

Coming into town on Highway 51
H51 turns into 6th street(heading west)
stay on 6th street until you get to monroe
turn right onto monroe(heading north)
stay on monroe until you get to farm road
turn left onto farm road (heading west)
from farm road practice is on the left after you pass the first set of big dorms.
if you pass the second set of big dorms you have gone to far!

Directions from OKC
Coming into town on Highway 51
H51 turns into 6th street(heading east)
stay on 6th street until you get to monroe
turn left onto monroe(heading north)