[Northkeep] ARCHERY PRACTICE

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Sun Jan 11 10:08:11 PST 2004

greetings

just in case some of you may have forgotten ....

today is archery practice .

today at 2:30 pm . to be exact .

@ 9737 w. 61st ST. sapulpa,ok,74066
918-447-1188

we will be doing a couple of fun shoots before the "royal round" round.
a "hunt " shoot for one of the baronies flatter deer .
a " wand " shoot  &
a "archers bar" shoot , both to help ready our archers for the coming royal huntsman tourney !!!
then of course , our every sunday royal round for score ..

so come on out , kill some targets , have some fun

and maybe even come see my " wall of tassels, as i work on making enough of these kingdom level awards for everyone listed to get the appropriate level tassels. ( this includes having extra tassels for our children's div. archers as well )

be safe, be happy, have fun
ld.blackmoon