[Northkeep] Linen for fencing armor

J. Stenhouse Designs man-o-wool at excite.com
Thu Jan 15 12:48:00 PST 2004

 Who is this 'Judy' person anyway, and why couldn't you use the heavy linen still available at some of the Hancocks in town.  The Farm store still had some linen on hand, last time I was there.  However, the Garnett store was selling some at $2.88 a yard in the clearance section.  They don't have navy though, I bought all of it.   Seamus--- On Thu 01/15, Michael Thompson < thompsonimports at hotmail.com > wrote:From: Michael Thompson [mailto: thompsonimports at hotmail.com]To: northkeep at ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:26:41 -0500Subject: [Northkeep] Linen for fencing armor

I guess my question sould have been, What weight of linendo i need for making three layer rapier armor?i was asking about judy linen because that is what i was told to use. thanks matheus_______________________________________________Northkeep mailing listNorthkeep at ansteorra.orghttp://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/northkeep