[Northkeep] Linen for fencing armor

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu Jan 15 12:51:44 PST 2004

You can use it as long as you know how many layers you need in order to pass
the punch test. It takes about 8 yards of Judy linen to make a man's size
large rapier shirt. Mattheus probably will need 10 or more yards <grin>, even
more if he's making a hood. Gabriella also suggested to me that I make 3 full
sleeve layers instead of just to the elbow which is currently the
requirement. That way if the requirement changes to full sleeve, your shirt
will still be useable.

Marta