[Northkeep] Barbars!!!

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 11:30:03 PST 2004

Yeah it's good, but you forgot to include a link love, http://www.historychannel.com/barbarians/quiz/barbarian_quiz.html
~Anaka "barbarian to the bone"
(but I was at least one up since I already have a steel pin thru my tongue

ravenrux at cox.net wrote:
Did anyone catch the Viking special on History channel? I swear I saw Ottokar on it. In fact, I saw a lot of people who looked like they could be Northkeepers.

I would encourage everyone to take the "Are you a Barbarian?" quiz on their website. I scored "Barbarian to the bone." It's a riot.

Masamune no Yahaki (The Japanese Viking)