[Northkeep] Haggis

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:51:27 PST 2004

>From: Anne Brewer <anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com>
>ummmm, looking at the ingredient/recipe list just how do they plan on
> >making it vegetarian??
>~Anaka
>I'm adventurous... but not that adventurous...

How did they come up with "veggie burger"?  They'll find some oatmeal and
other stuff mix and stuff it in a plastic bag.

You know, Haggis gets this bad rap for the things that go into it.  No one
ever questions what goes into other sorts of "sausage" (bologna, hot dogs,
summer sausages, etc.).  If you grind it up fine enough, it's not like you
notice what you're eating.

M/D