[Northkeep] Rapier Practice today info

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Tue Jan 27 05:12:09 PST 2004

I attached the A&S list for you. It wasn't announced last night that Amanda
is A&S Minister because we got another app. Elizabetta was deciding when I
left, so you should know soon. Fighter practice usually starts around 6:00
and goes till 9:00. If you go, would you get the Jan. waivers from Facon?
I'll see you this weekend at KASMAT and can get them from you then. Thanks.

Marta