[Northkeep] FW: Demo Postponed!

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Thu Jan 29 10:46:56 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Herring [mailto:jherring at upperspace.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 12:04 PM
To: Marta
Cc: Stephanie Drake; Ainar
Subject: Demo Postponed!

Hi,
Mrs. Wells the teacher just called me at work to let me know that she needs
to postpone her demo tell next week. The Principal has called some sort of
impromptu assembly for the whole school on Friday and it directly conflicts
with the available times for her. Can you please let the rest of Northkeep
know ASAP?
Mrs. Wells, the people interest in helping, and I work together to find a
time next week that meets with everyone's schedule.

I am sorry for the trouble,
Thanks
Ian