[Northkeep] OT-sheets

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Jan 30 09:58:24 PST 2004

I know this is off-topic, but I thought you might be interested to know it
anyway.

Wally world carries these Jersey knit sheets in a bag for $20 (flat sheet,
fitted and pillowcase), and I just found some at Dollar General, just like
them, for $8! I only noticed twin size, but I only went to one store and
looked at one style (red and orange daisy pattern for Morgan) so they might
have other sizes as well. It is DEFINITELY worth checking out! I washed them
and they were STILL so SOFT! Morgan loves her new sheets...

Just thought ya might like to know~!
Chris