[Northkeep] Greetings from California

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 01:11:23 PST 2004

     I wanted to let you know I won't be at practice this week or next or any A&S meetings either.  I will be back on the 15th but need to get with Etienne about the trip to Kings Roundtable so I can setup reservations in Austin (4 locations).

     Thought I would drop a quick line before going to take a quick nap.  We have driven SO MANY MILES. A few cities plundered by us:
Sacramento, Old Sac, Bakersfield, San Francisco, Delano and a bunch in between.  We are going to the Winchester house in a few hours then back to Old Sac to see the trains in the Daylight.

Until later,
Ron the Traveler