[Northkeep] E-Mail Contact Sought

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 08:14:51 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/8/04 10:40:54 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com writes:

<< Greetings to the Barony!
    If I recall correctly, Robert posted a while back
 he had changed his e-mail address. If I could get his
 new one, I want to forward something to him I sent to
 the Kingdom Seneschal.

    On a different topic, it was nice to make it a
 happening in the Barony, when I was at pop a couple of
 weeks back. Ahh the beuaty of Northkeep's Ladies!

 A great day to all!
 Valstarr