[Northkeep] query

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 10:27:28 PST 2004

Greetings,

I know NK has many people with great shopping skills who have helped
others in the past.  I am searching for something that may no longer
exist, but I thought I'd try.  Back in ancient times it was possible to
buy glass wind chimes at many dime and drug stores.  They were cheaply
constructed with rectangles and squares of glass held together by string
and paper.  If anyone has seen such items recently and can tell me where
I can purchase them I would be grateful.  An internet search brought up
expensive artistic creations.  The old style ones were made in China, I
believe.  I've already checked with Nam Hai.  Any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Ismet