[Northkeep] OT-"Child Care" (please forgive me)

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Jan 9 08:51:25 PST 2004

I hate to post this here, but it is important to me. My daughter's home
child care has openings and she desperately needs children to fill these
spots. I am afraid if she doesn't get more business soon, that she may have
to close and then I will have to find a new daycare. Morgan has been going
there since she was 1 year old and she loves it there. Ms Tina is loving,
kind and supportive and I don't think Morgan will get the same kind of
attention somewhere else. I don't even want to try to find somewhere else,
as I have had too many bad experiences with home child cares (and I doubt
Sioban has an opening, nor do I like the idea of driving that far to pick
her up every day).

Ms Tina started legal separation from her husband a couple months ago which
made him mad so he told some of the other parents that she abused the kids,
so they left... now she has lost another that refused to pay her co-pay. She
is such a wonderful lady and teaches Morgan so much... at the age of 3 she
already knew her ABCs in sign language... and I hate to see this happen to
her. She is a 2 star home-based facility and would have her 3rd star if the
mess with her husband hadn't happened. I know Sioban has a home day care and
I don't wish to step on her toes, but since she is in Sand Springs and this
is in Tulsa, I think it shouldn't affect her at all (please forgive me
Sioban if it does).

Anyway, I have been wanting to post this plea ever since she lost the other
kids, but I wasn't sure how much trouble I would be in for posting off
topic. I wouldn't have done it at all if I didn't feel she was worth the
trouble I may face.

So if you live or work anywhere near Delaware and Admiral and need QUALITY
child care in a loving home environment, please consider her. She is from
Africa and her mother lives with her and her 2 daughters and helps with the
day care. There is no shortage of love in this house, but she is struggling
to stay open. Please help or at least get the word out to anyone you know
who might need child care in Tulsa. Mathius has met her and she adors him
(but who doesn't?).

Chris *grovelling and begging forgiveness for posting this personal
business*

Tina Dixon Child Care Home
834-2668
831 N Columbia Ave.