[Northkeep] Fw: Gulf Wars waterbearing challenge

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jan 9 16:30:04 PST 2004

As I am not going to be able to savor the experience of attending Gulf Wars this year, regretfully, no. (I am, however, gathering donation items for the waterbearer table itself: Olives, pickles, etc...)

I forwarded it to the list in case any of the households (or individuals) of northkeep wanted to take up the Challenge.

-Zubeydah