[Northkeep] New Name and Arms Registrations

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Sat Jan 10 20:19:10 PST 2004

The email copy is not available yet but I saw the hardcopy of the
decisions from the September Laurel level.  These are final
registrations that are complete and done.

I don't have the letter in front of me, so forgive any misspellings
but...  Congratulations to:

Gerard du Quartier for registered arms

Olivia de Calais for registered name and arms

Matheus MakTavish MacMykell for a registered name, arms, and badge

And Rosamund Blaunchflur for a registered name

When I get my copy, I'll make sure that I double-check it for any local
items I may have missed.

Also, the Order of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare passed kingdom today and is
on its way to corporate!

Etienne