[Northkeep] Fighter Practice this Sunday

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 05:42:10 PST 2004

Add me to the list of those that need a few new bruises.
Eveb thought I am 100 miles off the shore of southern mexico,
I Love a good beat down
I should be home in a few weeks, I am still trying to decide on gulf or not
Ive gone for 11 years straight, it is getting a little routine, BUt with you as the new dionader i sort of feel obligated to go, *p.s.the wife told me you got my name flag added to the dionader spear,,,thanks*

Any way things are picking up here this morning , they are almost ready to start the unit, so i got to run

Give me some good inspiration to go to gulf.....LOL

Angus

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net> wrote:
Heilsa.

I want to thank our hosts for a good practice. A good deal of very good
fighting. Unfortunately...Northkeep's attendance was a bit thin.

I've been instructed to inform certain individuals who has said they'd
be there to expect a good deal of harassment and bruising at a later
date..."you know who you are"...

Regards,
Damon

"The same system of stratification that places men and meat atop the social pyramid continues to put women and plants at the bottom."

    -- Jeremy R. Rifkin, Beyond Beef- The Rise and Fall of the Cattle Culture