[Northkeep] Waterbearing at Winter War Maneuvers

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Jan 14 06:50:14 PST 2004

I am looking for someone to serve on behalf of Northkeep to care for our fighters who are attending Winter War Maneuvers this coming weekend in Kansas. There is a large group going from Mooneschadowe, Talequah, and Northkeep, and as I cannot personally provide for their comfort and care, am hoping to find a volunteer to go in my stead.

Anyone willing to do so will be richly and lavishly rewarded in things wicked and chocolately. (If you're someone that took the Waterbearing class, this will also count towards your Journeyman status.)

-Zubeydah