[Northkeep] Van for sale

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Tue Jan 20 07:07:22 PST 2004

I have a 1995 Ford E150 Conversion van for sale that is in excellent
condition. This past summer we replaced all 4 tires, the timing belt and
power steering pump and put in a CD player. This fall we did a complete brake
job. The oil has been changed every 3000 miles since we bought it new in
1996. This vehicle is great for events, the back seat converts into a
queen-size bed. The two middle captain's seats easily remove for more storage
space. It currently has 93,500 miles on it and it's never been in an
accident. It has the smaller V-8 engine 3.02 liter, so it's better on gas
mileage than most full-sized vans, averaging around 18 miles per gallon on
the highway. It also has a class 4 tow set-up and can tow up to 6500 lbs.
We're asking $6500.00 firm. If you'd like pictures, I'll be glad to e-mail
them to you. You can call me at 918-254-7128 (home) or 918-459-3373 (work).

Marta/Lynne