[Northkeep] Meeting tonight

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Mon Jan 26 13:23:20 PST 2004

So, by now you've probably noticed that it's snowing.  We are not cancelling populace tonight, however we do ask that if you decide to come, please be very careful.  Our expectations are that attendance will be light tonight and we will not be upset if people are not there.  We will make every effort to finish as quickly as possible so that people are not on the roads super late.

Please make the decision that makes you the most comfortable.  The safety and well being of our populace is always our first concern.  If you decide not to attend and would like something announced to the populace, please call Ainar, Marta or myself or post it to the list before 5:00 and I'll see it.

In service,

Mercedes